Monday, December 3, 2012

No Kindle or E-reader? No Problem!!



It has come to my attention that some of my readers do not own a Kindle or e-reader and
therefore can't get access to my new book, The Sewing Machine. But I'm here to bring
the good news! You do not need a Kindle or e-reader. There are other options! First, if
you have a smart phone or media phone you can simply download the kindle
app and search for The Sewing Machine kindle book and get it straight to your phone.
Don't have a smart phone or prefer not to download the book on your phone? Then
you still have another option. You can also download the Kindle reader straight from
amazon to your pc. That way you can read my book on your desktop or laptop. The links
you need are below. I hope this helps!


Kindle for PC: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000426311

Kindle for Android: Simply go to the app market on your phone and search Kindle App.

No comments:

Post a Comment